Powered By Blogger

13.2.12

Prisoners Wives Episode 1

Gemma is so sweet that I want to cuddle her..

BBC I PLAYER

17 comments:

  1. Im looking forward to tomorrow nites because I think things will start hotting up and Im looking forward to seeing what happens at steves trial and if gemma gets caught throwing the gun away

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I have a boyfriend who is in prison and this drama gave me goosebumps because it is very real. I cried my eyes out at the first one and looks like I will do the same tomorow when Gavin gets threatened and his mum cant do anything about it. Its nice to see that someone as put a nice gallery up of the show. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know if its filmed in a real prison?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMP Highcross prison in Prisoners' Wives, the BBC1 drama starring Natalie Gavin, Polly Walker and Pippa Haywood, was filmed on location at the Concord Sports Centre in Sheffield, South Yorkshire

    also

    In Prisoners' Wives, Polly's House in the BBC1 prison drama, starring Natalie Gavin and Pippa Haywood, was filmed on location in Whirlow, Sheffield

    From www.tvmaps.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. off out shortly to get my wine looking forward to tonight's airing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy valentines day everyone and big hugs to everyone with a loved one in prison its days like these that I hate

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you think will happen tonight?? It has shown a clip and it looks like Gavin has pressured his mum to take drugs in for him. What do you think

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy, Im a prisoners wife and I love the drama but I think we got some competition tonight coz my big fat gypsy wedding new series starts at the same time so everyone tape that and watch prisoners wifes so the ratings stay at the top ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gypsy wedding will take some whacking which is a shame because I think prisoners wives is gonna start to hot up and get interesting. Im not missing any of them tonight so will be taping one of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved tonights episode... great twists tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I JUST LOVE THIS DRAMA I taped Gypsy Wedding but what a great night now for TV on a Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. shame its only a six part run does anyone know if they are doing a second series?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gypsy Wedding knocked this drama off the top spot last week which is a shame I agree because its been a while since the bbc did a good drama like this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as far as I have heard they are doing another series but I agree that its been a bummer because of the Gypsy Wedding doc

      Delete
  14. good mix of characters & im enjoying the show xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gemma sticks her hubby in and they all live happily ever-after? or does she kick him in to touch and find a proper man who will support her and her newborn? lookin like her hubby is getting lifed off so if shes any sense its to get on wiv her life.

    ReplyDelete